CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

No internet connection

8:13 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
Life without internet is just so not right for a university student. This really applies to those who are staying outside and not in their little home sweet home. There’s nothing you could do in the house that you are staying with your friends without the internet connection.There’s nothing.. Other than talking and crapping with your friends,you can only be a pig.Being a pig is equivalent to eat,sleep,bath and walking around.There’s another thing you can do which is dating with your laptop but there’s nothing much you can do with it.



There’s only 3 things you can do..
1. Listen to music.



2. Watch movie.


3. Play games.
However, you will eventually get bored with all these.After only 4 days, I am already so bored till I just rather sleep than to on my laptop.FINALLY, my life had a change when I found out that I could online in this café called XYZ.. Xing Ying Zodiac. Thank God for all the blessings. I could online in this café with only spending RM 2.I went to this café yesterday with Pooi Ting.We ordered this pot of Jasmine Green Tea that cost us RM 4.We kept refill and online for the whole night.Thank God.This is why I could update my blog again.Thanks to this café.Woohoo..!!

2 comments:

ahxian said...

can understand.... here also no connection... so sad!!! haha...

Zhi Zin said...

haix.. xian,i miss chatting to u online.Haix..