CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Busy Busy Busy..

7:14 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
I have been real busy over this short holiday of mine.Couldn't really blog lately.I have been busy over movies..
I watched "My date with a vampire 1","My date with a vampire 2" and "My date with a vampire3".



After sometime,I started playing this game that was posted as an advertistment in the website which I watched the movie.. http://www.crunchyroll.com/

The game I am addicted to now is an online game that is similiar to Ragnorak but it's is free compared to Ragnorak.This game is called "The secret of Solstice".The game can be downloaded at this website.. http://www.outspark.com/

Take a look at the characters..


Now,look at the way they battled.. lol.. fun.. cute.. nice.. easy..
If you happen to play this game,add me then.I am a mage. -shaviolet-
Other than that,I also went out with my friends and meet up with them.Although most of them aren't free but I really hope I could meet up with all of them.It's been really long since I last seen them.Last but not least, I am back in KL..

TO CLEAN UP AND MOVE TO SETAPAK!!!

I have done cleaning part of the house and also moved my stuff there.Now I am free to blog a little about my short break.

1 comments:

Angel Wong said...

super duper free oh?
good good good
glad to know u r enjoying~