CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Exam is over...!!

11:20 AM Posted In Edit This 3 Comments »
Finally exam is over.Yeah!
I was rushing back from KL to Pg.. Due to the stupid paper, Webpage Design.It ends at around 4.30pm.I wanted to go out of the room at around 4pm.However, I was too late for it. I was stopped by the invigilator although I have passed my paper up.Therefore, I was given back my paper and asked to sit for another half an hour. Shooottt!! Darn! I just sat there and act like a dumbo. Looking around, look at my paper again. Look around again. At 4.30pm, everyone was released from the exam hall and we were all busy taking photos.It was our last day in foundation already.It seems like graduation picture.I don't have the pictures now.I promise to post it up again next time. Anyways, I really want to thank Pooi Ting for going through all the jams in PJ area to fetch me to LRT.Thanks gal. Not forgetting Parker, for willingness of waiting. He was suppose to go eat with others but waited for quite sometime to drop me then only he get to eat.Sorry ya.. Finally,I reached Pudu with my big green luggage bag which almost the same size as me if it's tiled the other way round.I was lucky to buy the ticket at 6.30pm.I reached at around 6.12pm.The bus did not delayed as well,it came at 6.25pm.So,it wasn't my bad day at all.I went up the bus and take some rest.I reached ipoh around 9.30pm. I was stopped at a Petronas petrol station. I was looking around and waiting for the driver to start his engine again. Unfortunately,I saw this very bad habit of Malaysian. Take a look..
He is calling using his mobile phone in a petrol station.He is so going to kill us all.. If you think that old man doesn't know much about it and always breaking laws as they like.. take another look at this young man.




Who are they?They are the ones that are supppose to take care the rules and laws of our country.What is this?
They themselves are breaking the laws by calling with the phone in a petrol station and they are trying to take care of the law in the country.How are they going to do that? As what people had said, Malaysia Boleh! Memang boleh one..

3 comments:

PK said...

hehe...actually had a nice conversation wif you and WPT..^_^...
not waiting but know u all deeply lol..wakaka...^_^...
anyway...take care yourself at penang lol..^_^

will miss you..^_^

Zhi Zin said...

haha.. alright.i will.u take care too.hopefully can meet up and have fun again.. lol..

Angel Wong said...

=)
welcome sharon...
will help if i can