CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pizza hut..

11:55 PM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »

I have been eating pizza hut twice in a week.. It is so unhealthy and fattening.. gosh! I should really go on a diet already.

* Hopefully I am not a fat cat like that.. Gosh! I would really cry.. *

*Even a snail is going on a diet and successfully did it.. I should really workout already.. 1,2,3.. *

A very good question you would ask me.. Why do you still want to go if it's so bad for our health?I would answer you with these pictures and few words.. because it's TEMPTING AND DELICIOUS.. Take a good look..
*A simple starter of bread stick... with... *

* The great mushroom soup.. Isn't it mouth watering...?*

* After all the waiting.. of course our main course had arrived.. the stuffed crust large island supreme pizza.. Look at the ingredients that is inside.. Tempting and delicious looking.. Yum.. Yum!!*

*This was the kids' set of pizza.. it's a old recipe.. BUT IT'S FREE. For those who bring their kids who is under 12 years old.. can choose a few types of food from the menu to get it as free it's really worth it.As long as you spend above Rm30 in a single receipt.. *

* Bad camera quality which makes it doesn't look tempting anymore... *

* I was so hungry and ate half of it only I remember to take pictures of it..so I could blog about it.. So, this is the half piece of pizza that I ate.. *



Before the good delicious foods arrive, everyone was so hungry and all those sour faces are out.. Look!
*I want my food... !! (this is me..)*

*We are so going to kill you if you disturb us now.. We are so hungry that we could eat you up.Don't mess with us.. Lol!*
*Gosh only drinks.. WE WANT FOOD!WE WANT FOOD!!*



When the food arrived it's a whole different face expression.Let's take a look at other people who is eating the pizza..

* My mum is angry because someone called to disturb her session of enjoying the pizza and my younger brother is expressing his feelings of eating a pizza.. " I feel like I am flying in the sky like a bird out of a cage.."*
*Little brother says, " This is so delicious..Yum Yum!! I want it all to myself. " *
*Little brother thinking in mind," Stop taking my picture. You have to pay for it alright? Hmph! " *


0 comments: