CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

BAD DAY!

7:29 PM Edit This 6 Comments »
Time : 9.05-914pm
Venue : Sri Pelangi Condo,Setapak

Having a tiring day.. Today,I attended class from 10am till 4pm.I got computer practical test in the SB block.It wasn't a hard test.However, I am lucky that I didn't do careless mistakes that cost me to draw the wrong graph.I really thank God for that.I helped some of them and the lecturer actually stared at me.She caught me a few times but I just don't care.

After that, I attended class till 4pm and stayed back to dicussed on my public relations' assignment.After everything end, I go home and lazy-ing around.Call up McD and ordered delivery for the whole house expect for one fella. The delivery was around RM62.43.I ate 4-piece nuggets,Fillet- O- Fish burger and a apple pie.Really filling and this is the 4th time I ate McD for this whole month.Gosh! So dead!I will get fatter and fatter with high cholesterol.

After a whole tiring day,now I have to study for my computer pratical test 2 which will take place tomorrow.So dead! Worst of all, my lab report due date tomorrow and I haven't even started writing my discussion. The practical test has 6 PDF files and around 180 pages and I have only read 10pages.Worst of all, I don't remember a thing.Gosh! I am such a dead fish tomorrow.

6 comments:

Dorae-ong said...

Ha, ha, you are really going to be a dead fish tomorrow. (A high cholesterol dead fish by the way.) he, he ...

Anonymous said...

kiah wah, u not good lol....nrv leave comment on my page..haha..how ya missUng :P


park aka bao

Zhi Zin said...

excuse me.. how come i am a high cholesterol dead fish?how u know i am having high cholesterol?haha..

Zhi Zin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zhi Zin said...

heloo.. i am fine and yet not so fine.Haha.. if u are asking bout my health,i am fine.But if it's study u are asking.. it's no good.so is my attendance..

Zhi Zin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.