CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My girlfriends

6:53 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
It's been so long.. So long till I almost forget how long it has been.
How would you defined childhood friends?How would you defined a person as your girlfriends? How much you know them?How long have you known them?

I have know these girls since I was 7 and we had been close to each other since them. We have gone through lots.. We grew up together.We know each other's good and bad.We can bear with those bad things about each other although other say bad things about them.

Till today we are close to each other and we are keeping in touch with each other.Although we are separated to the different parts of the world.. Penang,KL,Australia.. I really miss you girls.. Miss those time we spend together and those precious moments as we grew up.I would like to introduce my girlfriends..

First of all is our big Mama,big sista over here.. She's a mix,she's outgoing.. she's hot..
This is SARA.. look at her.. Although she might be a little loud at times.. BUT I like her being herself and not being such a plastic like some other girls out there.. She's one girl that dates lots of different guys from different country.So many bees around her all the time.. ALL THE ATTENTION is to her..

Second is our little scary cat... another mix girl.. She's one sweet and pretty gal..
People .. This is SUE.. The one whose wearing pink.This girl might be a scary cat most of the time.. BUT when she's angry.. A REAL tiger is out.Don't mess with my girlfriends.. =p She might look soft and she is at times.. But she's not those soft girl that can be bullied by anyone.She stands for herself really well.She's also one smart girl that can score really well in her exam.


Next...! Our small little girl here.She's really sweet and pretty..

This is our little Fen.She's one tidy girl.Ever since young she's been tidy no matter it's in school or home.She's our organizer.She's really one good manager + boss .. *if I am her subordinate* She is really organized everything on herself.. No matter it's our outing or anything in our school project.She's our organizer.. Plus,she's so thin but kept complaining that she's fat.. =.="


Lastly... OUR BLUR grandmother.. She's one blur but outgoing girl.

This is our THENG.. ! She's really pretty and outgoing.Although she's really blur.. She forgets everything that she do.One grandmother of ours.I miss her so much!It's been so long since I talked to her.We stayed quite near to each other and sits the same bus.Apparently, we can be said that we are seeing each other more than 12 hours a day.We even talked on phone everyday after we reached home.So many things that we shared.


I really miss all those time that we shared girls.. I really hope to have all those outings,stay overs and chatting time we had together.. I hope to meet up with you girls really soon.I am really looking forward to this end year to really meet up with you girls.One reunion.. Love you girls.. *hugss..*

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

=.=''' ... after wat happen tat nite in the car after sushi & 3G, she doesnt seems lik one scary cat to me.... more lik a tigress to me.... keke