CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Working in PWTC.. MIFF

8:18 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
Date: 4-8March 2008
Time:9.30am-6pm
Venue: PWTC, Booth 221(Hall 2)
Event: Malaysian International Furniture Fair

This was the place,time,venue and event I worked for the 5days.It's an event where all those international buyers buy furnitures from the manufacturers and sell them off in their countries.I have learnt alot through this event.It's a brand new experience.I learnt about shipping good to overseas,how they pay and how to calculate the space in the containers and etc.
First of all,I would like to thanks Miss Wong Pooi Ting who offer me to this part time job.This is the girl..

*She's actually eating biscuits while working.Lol!Thanks girl.*


We enjoyed working in this event.The boss is also very flexible.Other than that,the workers are also very friendly and we get along really well.Our lunch is provided and we have teatime as well.Although we have to wear formal to work but we looked really professional when we wear our coats on.

At first,we faced difficulties in serving the customers because we got no knowledge on this industry at all but the workers there are willing to teach us patiently and guide us really well.I am really grateful that we didn't bring any trouble to them.Thank God for that.

We did helped them to get a few business on hand.I am really happy that we could help out.The boss did say that he would hire us again next year.. I HOPE IT'S FOR REAL! Really looking forward to this job again.This is a good experience.Although there are some really fussy and terrible buyers..BUT I really enjoyed myself.

Let's take a look on the event venue and those nice people I worked with..

* These are the people from the event.From left: Jack, Sentil,Douglas*

* This is my boss.Jack Shim of Mok Him company.. Quite a small guy* * Our big boss.. Jack's brother.. Wong.. always missing in action*
*This was the company logo..a picture took by me*
*This girl who introduce me this part time job.. She's my unimate,coursemate,classmate, housemate, roommate,carmate.. see her all the time.. Gosh!*
*Look at us.. and the background behind us.really nice!Professional looks..*
*Working and attending a customer from INDIA.One fussy fella.. *
*This uncle is called Lew.He really helped us out alot.Thank uncle.*
*This is the bamboo set designed by Mok Hin*
*This was the stitches set that was also designed by Mok Hin.*
*The only 2 girls in the booth.Haha..*

MIFF 2008.. *ended!*

2 comments:

Angel Wong said...

it was a pleasure to be able to work with you...=)

Zhi Zin said...

hehe.. i am looking forward to work with u again.haha.. I AM STAYING SAME HOUSE,SAME ROOM with u.Yet we are always msn-ing,blogging with each other.. weird.Haha..