CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Exam week!!2 down 2 to go!

8:29 PM Edit This 4 Comments »
Date:26 April 2008
Time:8.40pm
Venue:Sri Pelangi Condo,Setapak


Finally I am through with 2papers.. my 2 elective papers.


Although this is my only 2 elective papers.However,both are also hard to study for me.I studied even harder for my science subjects for these 2subjects.


For the computer paper that I took on 24April 2008,it wasn't so bad.I did study according to the tips of the lecturer.I took the paper at 9am.


For the PR paper that I took,I almost cried and breakdown.The whole house,all my housemates who are taking all these papers almost breakdown.We keep shouting and kept complaining.



*Then there's this girl keep on got incoming call and talking on phone instead of studying.She's really great.Can release her stress this way.. Good!*

There are also some of them who didn't sleep on that night and taking the paper at 9am the next day.They can really stand and I really admired them.I sleep at 1.45am and was like a dead fish the next day.

We take our paper at SB block in my university.The paper is at 9am and I find that the paper wasn't that hard as I imagine.So, I think I won't fail this Public Relations paper.


After that,we came home and everyone sleeps because all of us are so exhausted.However,I only manage to sleep for like an hour.The weather is so freaking hot till I cannot sleep at all.Not only that,the first thing I do when I come back is that I am going to compile and keep my notes away.




Not only that,now my apartment got no water.Gosh!Should I say this is a good or bad day? However,now my housemate are all enjoying life.Take a look.. !

4 comments:

Angel Wong said...

ah, next time ask ur boyfy to call u to release stress lor...

Anonymous said...

i would love to but i have tis abnormal thingy for bein on d line wit d phone.... haha... sharon can tel u wat is it....

Zhi Zin said...

haha.. yes.. I experience yesterday night which i feel more stress instead.

Anonymous said...

WAKAKA.... not only u.... anyone who called me wil end up wit even more stress or frust... msg wil b a smarter choic.... not anywhere near better but just a word of wisdom....wakaka