CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Degree..Semester 1...Ended!

5:08 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
This is my first year of degree in my university.It's a Y1S1 Biomedical Science student's life..Declared.... OFFICIALLY ENDED.. Although still got one more day to go

Finally my hectic life for 3 months have ended. although I am still going to face my final exam soon and what officially ended is my 14lecture weeks. Now is the time where I can relax for few days and prepare myself for my last fight in this semester.I really feel like something is not right.. Maybe is my luck or I am lazy.However,I feel like I tried even harder than when I was in high school or foundation last year.Apparently,I didn't get what I think I could get.Maybe I am just too dumb and need to work even harder to achieve what is there to be grab.

Is it just the brain and luck or it's something else that is pulling me down.Pulling me away from what I want to achieve?Or it is that I need some support?I really don't know what is wrong with me.I really need something.. Something I think that is missing in these whole 3 months.. It's not the mood of exam or studying.It's something else.Gosh! I really don't know where to find this missing thing/feeling.

However,I am glad that these hectic life had stopped for a month or two.I really need a rest and some time to study and brushed up everything that I have studied. Although I feel like I didn't really learn much and don't know what is going on for these whole 14weeks I seriously need some luck for this final exam.. LUCK LUCK WHERE ARE YOU???

2 comments:

ahxian said...

luck is just around the corner... dun worry... u'll find them...

Zhi Zin said...

yes.. my luck is back
yeah!! so happy.. lucky!