CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The thing you can't live without.. WATER!!

5:51 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
Date: 30 April 2008
Time: 1810
Venue: Sri Pelangi Condominium

Have you ever thought of a life without water?To me,I would say NO.. I cannot say I live in a luxury life without any sufferings but I would say I live in a life with all the neccesity fullfilled.I have food,clothes,electricity and WATER in my life.

However,for the past few days,I realise that important of water in my life.I realise that I really do waste alot of water.I live in a LOUSY condominium without WATER! There are no water suppliment to our whole building.Usually water shortage happens only for few hours.

We did called up to the management and asked when the water will come.After that,they say in 6hours time.Which that time was about 9pmAfter that,we were glad that we will have water the next day.However,to our worst expectations.. We have water supply for only one hour and there were no water supply AGAIN.

On day 2 of shortage of water,there were water supply for few hours and we thought our luck is back and we will have water.However,there were no water supply again after that.This happens again and again..

Until yesterday night,finally our disaster was over.We have all the water supply we need.I am glad that I don't have to bath with cold water and don't have to withstand the will of not going to pee in the toilet.I wanted to blog about this on the first day.However,I was facing exam.Therefore,I only blog about it until now.

Lets take a look at the condition in my house for these few days.. * My laudry bag is full of dirty clothes and I was nearly out of panties to wear.. cry out loud.* *The water bottles we filled up to wash the plates in the kitchen.**The waters we filled up for us to drink.*
*Lots of dirty dishes that we didn't wash...*
*The bathroom's condition.. All filled with water.. *
*The night before my cell biology paper.. Someone is missing.. I see notes on the bed but I don't see the owner studying.. Where would she be??**FOUND!! She's in front of her laptop.. GOSH! Relaxing.. =) What about others?** Two person caught on action.. one sleeping and trying to get up when saw me taking photos of her.One eating instant noodle.. typical student life.lol!*
*After days of life without water.. now the balcony is filled with clothes to be dried up.*



After cell biology paper today,we have finished 3papers all together.Therefore,it a big relief for us.Although I think most of us didn't really do well.Especially me. This is what happens when students finished theirs exams.Take a look..~!



*One person on the laptop and others gathered to watched.5 housemates out of 7 are there.What about the other 2?*
*Another one is doing something with her laptop*

The last person is me.. Which is updating my blog.. lol!

2 comments:

Angel Wong said...

walauweiii...since when u took all e pic? =)
life without water is rly troublesome...and being watched 24/7 is nt easy either...hehehehehe

Zhi Zin said...

haha.. too bad.It's a life of yours staying with me.. I am a good spy girl.lol..