CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Week4 Y1S2

1:49 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Date : 22 June 2008
Time: 1348
Venue: Sri Pelangi Condo,Setapak

Week 4 Y1S2

This week.. nothing much about it.. Still same old routine.
However,I am quite busy with my work.. since I have to rushed up assignments and lab reports and have to study at the same time.However,I never stressed myself out that much.I still will stop and watch an episode of movie.

However,I want to share and ask all my readers to blog or send this to everyone that you know..
NEVER WEAR FUR CLOTHES OR ACCESSORIES....!!!

Take a look at this video.. and spread the news..



If can't be viewed, please go to : http://www.peta.org/feat/ChineseFurFarms/index.asp

For myself, I felt the pain of those pitiful little animals. How could humans be so cruel.. Please help these little animals.Thank you.

I couldn't even watched finish the video.I could only manage to watch till half of the video..

Week4 Y1S2.. signout.

0 comments: