CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Week2 of Y1S2

12:20 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Date: 22 June 2008
Time: 1226
Venue: Sri Pelangi Condo,Setapak

Week2 of Y1s2

Basically what a student's life is...

ATTEND CLASSES
STUDY
ONLINE
KITCHEN HOUR(eat,cook,wash dishes)
TOILET HOUR( bath,clean up and... s..t)
SLEEP
CHORES

That's what I do for the whole week..


WAIT!!! HOWEVER...
On the 7June2008, I went to Petaling Street aka Che Cheong Kai with twins and their dad. Sadly to say, that was my first time to that street.Other than that,we went to central market as well.I brought a watch for RM10.

We had our lunch there as well.It was chee cheong fun.. lol.After that,around 5pm, I meet up with a friend at Low Yat Plaza.I was suppose to take lrt there.However,when I reach the lrt.I took the wrong train and I went to the wrong direction.Haix.. very embarrassing.


I went to Low Yat and check out the price for a present that I wanted to give my ku lu.After that, I meet up with twins again and went to Pavilion to take our dinner.We went to eat Sakae Sushi.After that, we took bus back and was freaking tired.

Basically,that is one special or should I say out of routine that happens in my daily life.


*Here,I want to say sorry to someone because I lied to him that I was at home.I am sorry that I lied because it was suppose to be a suprise at first.Forgive me please.. *

Week2 of Y1s2... signout.

0 comments: