CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wonders...

7:16 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Date: 26 June 2008
Time:1918
Venue: Sri Pelangi Condominium,Setapak

Wonders... not the 7wonders of the world

I have been wondering.. Am I really working hard on my studies or I just plainly scribbles on my notes?Well,I guess I am just scribbling.. Since,I don't remember a thing.

Nowadays,I have been trying to do notes and finish up all my work once I come back from my uni.
No NAPS!
No MOVIES!trying to
No FOOLING AROUND!
No MSN/SMSnot one of my wish,it just happened

Maybe I am just stressing myself out.I couldn't even laugh or smile 24/7 like I used to be.At times, I might even made others felt uncomfortable. Guys and girls,sorry if I ever hurt your feelingsWell,things might turn out to be really awful nowadays.What should I do now? Gosh! Life's really sucksterrible.

I even feel like my actions have made us really apart.I am sorry ku lu.Being apart in distance wasn't a huge problem last time.Since we are always there for each other.However,lately,I just kind of focus too much on my studies and neglected you. I am sorry. I wonder if the next 2years will be worst?I hope it won't be.I am really going nuts if that happens.

Guys and girls,just let me know if there's something not right that I did or there's something you want to tell me.

Wonders... signout.

0 comments: