CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

BACK

9:16 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
Date: 5 February 2009
Time: 2132
Venue: Home, Kampar

After 3 months plus nearing 4 months of MISSING IN ACTION..
I AM BACK!!!

In this 4months, I haven't really online due to few reasons :
  • no internet connection back in Penang
  • working life back in Penang for almost 3months..tiring work for Maxis,Digi,etc
  • enjoying my time with the delicious food, city life of Penang and my girlfriends

However, there are too many things to be blog about for the past 4 months. Therefore, I guess I will blog about it when I am free.

For your information now, I am now in Kampar. After a month here, I start to get use to it.However, it's quite a boring over here.In a way, it's good because you can focus more on study rather than going out or watsoever. Other than that, I just got my Streamyx like 2 days ago. Therefore, I take the opportunity to update my blog now. more like Angel Wong's request of me to update my blog.Lol!

Now, I have alot more work to do. There are so much work to do other than just plain studying.

  • Lab reports - Microbiology + Clinical Biochem
  • Moral assignments
  • Nutrition assignments - individual + group

Thus, now.. It's time for me to get back to work.. adios..

BACK.. signout




1 comments:

yung said...

i miss penang. i miss curry mee. i miss malaysia. i miss family. i miss everything in asia!! :(