CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Hectic life.. but with something interesting..

8:38 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

Date: 21 January 2009

Time: 2039

Venue: Home,Kampar

Well.. well... I'm still very very busy over my exams and assignments and lab report. 

Still progressing very slow over my clinical biochemistry.. so.. DEAD!! 

Anyways, I am quite outdated over alot of things.. friend's news, movies, updates on other things such as fashions and etc.. So sick and no life for now.. 

Anyways, at least I get a good laugh at certain things in Kampar.. take a look.. 

Can you see.. What is this??
Tiny little toys sticking together... At the back of a pajero..  

Look at that cow.. trying to look for a parking in between those cars.LOL!


Look at the chinese word.. for those who can't read chinese, I'm so sorry.

Hectic life.. but with something interesting.. ..signout.

0 comments: