CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Happy birthday.. February babies..

12:01 AM Edit This 0 Comments »

Date: 25 February 2009

Time: 1202

Venue: Home, Venue

Happy birthday to the FEBRUARY BABIES.. 

Suddenly I realised that there are so many february babies.. Take a look at the babies.. Although some of them I did not celebrate with them, but I would like to wish all of you.. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY..!!!


From Left : Sara YESMIN..!!, Me and Sue

My girl friend.. Sara Yesmin.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY..! Although I couldn't make it for your 21st Birthday, but I wished you Happy birthday and.. I love you alright?


Shin Wei.. 

Happy Birthday..!!! Suprise in the house..!


Cornelius... 

Happy Birthday ..!!! Suprise in my room.. ! Cockroach suprise..!


From left: Wai Loon, Yei Chyn and Wee Kee. 

Happy Birthday to Wai Loon which is on 24 February.. !! 

From the left: Wan Theng, Joni and Swee Queen.

I would like to wish the Joni and Swee Queen .. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.. !! 

Happy birthday.. February babies.. signout.

0 comments: