CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

New Image..

10:26 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Date:1 May 2008
Time:1030
Venue:Sri Pelangi Condominium

Wherever you are in the world.. Or maybe I should say in most part of the world..

You might be experiencing different things.Whether it's the currency,the clothings,the culture,the language,the people.. or even the FOOD!

However,there is one thing that might be a common thing that almost every country posses.Which is the BIG M..!What do I mean by the big M??Let me tell you and refresh you..
This is the big M that I am saying.I know the M in your mind might be MONEY but sadly to say it is not.
Have you ever thought how would Ronald Mcdonald really looks like?Let me show you the OLD Ronald Mcdonald..

*This might be how Ronald Mcdonald looks like to you..*

Let's think twice again..We have other version of Ronald Mcdonald..
*The small tiny toy version of Ronald Mcdonald*

*The fat version of Ronald Mcdonald.. Did he ate too much of his own recipe??*

*I guess that's what he'll do to impress himself, I AM THIN!*


What if Ronald Mcdonald starts to hate people around him and be a evil Ronald Mcdonald?

*OMG! A zombie Ronald Mcdonald..*

*For God's sake,you are underarrest!*

However,since he is arrested.. Mcdonalds have to find a replacement for him.. Let's see what did they found.. Shall we?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>

*The new MAN.Get lost the old curly fat so.. Lol!*

Since it's always one man show..So,for a change,Mcdonalds thought of getting a partner for him.Check it out..

*The WOMEN version of "Ronald Mcdonald".. or should I say.. Ronaele Mcdonald.Lol!*

0 comments: