CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Week 1 of Year1Sem2

11:04 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Date: 30May 2008
Time: 1106
Venue: Sri Pelangi Condo,Setapak.
*I was having trouble to post this last week.*

This is the first week of my Y1S2.There's already assignments and other schedule of my whole semester.

I am not that busy on my first week of my uni.However,after I took my results,I was really disappointed and I have pushed myself to study more frequently and finish all my work few days before the due date. I have come to realised that last semester,I was lazy and I spent too much time focusing on my lab reports and neglected my studies.Therefore,I have decided to make a change on my study plan.

No only how I study and also how I spend my time.I have also decided not to go back hometown that often already.So,I would like to say.. Sorry ku lu.I will see you like once in a month or one and a half month.However,after my finals,I have 3 months to be with you.So bear with me alright?

So.. basically my life is very boring nowadays..

Eat..
Sleep..
Bath..
Study..
Online...
Watch movies(at times)..

Week 1 of Y1S2.. signout.

0 comments: