CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Busy..

7:34 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Date: 6 July 2008
Time: 1935
Venue: Sri Pelangi Condo,Setapak

Well,I am pretty busy lately..


TEST..
ASSIGNMENT..
LAB REPORT..

I didn't pile up my work.. it's just too much work to be done. Till then... I will update my blog this next weekend.When I am a little free compare to other weeks.

But I would like to recommend to those who loves anime.. to watch this anime..





D.Grayman

It's about this man.. called Millieum Earl, who is the Noah. However, he wasn't the Noah we know in the bible.There is a twist in the story though.He is the bad guy.He seek those who lost their loves ones and trick them by saying I would bring your love one's soul back.However, what he brings back was a trapped soul that kills humans known as Akuma.There's this group of people called Exorcist who go against him and kills Akumas.So there you go watching the battle between the Noahs and Akumas against Exorcists.

Main character : Allen Walker, Leenalee, Kanda,etc..

Another anime :

Vampire Knight

It's about this school that is divided into night class and day class.It's not depends on their abilities.However, it's that.. Those night class students are actually vampires.So,there are 2 guards who watched over the vampires who are the only "Prefects" in the school.See how the fight goes between two guys over this little girl.It is love or it's something else in her blood that they desire?

Watch both in either.. www.crunchyroll.com or www.ifyouwas.com

Busy.. signout.



0 comments: