CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dead .. dead.. dead..

4:44 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Date: 16 July 2008
Time: 1654
Venue: Sri Pelangi Condo,Setapak

Everything is over.. The first test is over...
  • Maths - dead! didn't see there's 2 question behind!
  • English - dead!
  • Metabolic Biochem - dead! totally don't know how to do.
  • Anatomy and Physiology - dead! not sure if the answers are right or not.

The next test will be on 29/7 instead.

I went back Penang for the weekend.However, it wasnt a enjoyable one because I have too much assignments and reports piled up.

* ATTENTION : I did not leave it to the last minute but I'm just too busy with the test.*

However,I realised that my hardwork are all crushed! I copied the wrong formula and plotted the wrong graph.Totally wasted my energy on doing all the work during the weekend.I felt sorry for my ku lu and my girlfriends.

Anyways,now I got to get back to work on my assignments over the weekend.

  1. Two Metabolic Biochem report
  2. Anatomy and Physiology report
  3. Maths assignment and tutorial
  4. English assignment and tutorial
  5. Malaysia Studies aka "Pengajian Malaysia" Powerpoint

Dead .. dead.. dead.. signout.

0 comments: