CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

HISTORY.. MALAYSIAN STUDIES...!

8:15 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Date: 28 July 2008
Time: 2016
Venue: Sri Pelangi Condo,Setapak

Well,I will be having my Malaysia Studies' test tomorrow.Although I have READ through once but I don't remember a single thing.However,I am glad that it's an objective paper though.However,I still have my presentation for Malaysian Studies tomorrow.Which is quite unfair.. but WHAT TO DO?Nothing can be done to change that.

I was back in Penang during the weekend.It was the worst trip ever.Not that I was not happy but the luck is just not there.Bad things keeps happening one by one.I will update about it in my next post..

Supposing Status: War and Study mood
Current Status: Sleepy and Playful mood

HISTORY.. MALAYSIAN STUDIES...!... signout.

0 comments: