CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Week 8 of Y1S2

10:38 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
Date: 20 July 2008
Time: 2301
Venue: Sri Pelangi Condo

This week is a busy week.I was not busy with any test.However,my assignments had already piled up and cause me to rush up everything. However,I was quite free during the weekend because I had rushed up every assignments and reports I have.

On Friday..
I attended my Metabolic Biochemical practical.It was about determining the amount of paracetamol in a pateint's blood sample. This is how the solution looks like.
* Low concentration to high concentration.*

*Using this spectrophotometer to determine the absorbance of the paracetamol.*

*to prevent any oxygen reaction use parafilm to cver the cuvettes*

After that, at night, guess where my room mate ,Angel and me went? Take a look!


FIRST WORLD HOTEL!! IT'S GENTING...!!

We went there at 11am, Go all the way up just t go to.. STARBUCKS "yam cha" anc enjoy the weather there..

And this is what happen when you go up genting and sleep in the car.

On saturday, I stayed home till 6pm.I go went to " Restoran Talipon" to eat steamboat BBQ with my hoursemates. Take a look..!




This is what happens.. for my weekend.Lol..

Week 8 Y1S2.. signout.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oMFg!!!!!! ba kuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...... T.T .... i miss tat type eh ba kua..... its been so long.... haix... - AdZ -