CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NEW ME!!

4:53 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Date: 26 July 2008
Time: 1654
Venue: BnS Zone,New World's Park, Penang
Well, this is me... on 19 July 2008, before 11pm..

* Took this in May2008, Sorry.Don't have any recent photos but this is how it looks like.This is the looks of my hair after I blow.If I did not blow, I couldn't imagine what will happen.

From 11pm, this is what happen.

*This is my hairstylist.. Kenny.Lol..! Thank lots friend. For helping me.. Btw,it took about half and hour to put the first layer of cream..*

* How I look like after putting the first layer of treatment cream.It's really hard.I can set my hair any way I want.Lol!*
*This is how the cream looks like.It looks like strawberry ice cream though but it's smell.. Really stinks the hell out of me.However,the purpose of putting this cream is to creak the cysteine bond in the hair.Cysteine bond it the one that makes your hair curly.Therefore, in laid man's term, it is said to be softening the hair.*
* After that, the washing comes in and blowing it dry.Then the straightening comes in.When this process started it was 12 plus.My hairstylist estimated that it would end by 1am but it ends around 3am.*

*This is after the 2nd treatment and before cutting it.*

*The back look of my hair.*

*This is the side look.*

*This is how I looked like from the front.Took this picture after about 5 days.*
Well,that's all for this entry.How do I look now?Give some comments.. lol.. =)
NEW ME!!... signout.

0 comments: