CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

I'm back!!

5:19 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Date: 26 August 2008
Time: 1722
Venue: Sri Pelangi Condo,Setapak

Finally..!!
All my tests, assignments, presentations, lab reports are OVER!!
It's over for this whole semester.This week is Week 14 of my Semester 2. Yesterday was my last test for the whole semester.I would say that.. I screwed it AGAIN!

Sometimes I really wonder :
  1. Am I not hardworking enough? OR
  2. This is not my field of work? OR
  3. I might not be interested in this?OR
  4. Am I that stupid? OR
  5. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME??

Anyways, all of these are over and I can't change the past. Thus, I'll just be looking forward to my finals now and work hard on it. Anyways, I had been lost from this blog for about a month I suppose or more? Since I have more time now.. I would like to blog about what happened past few weeks.. Hopefully you will bear with me.

I'm back!!... signout.

0 comments: