CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Past..!! Part 1

5:29 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Date: 26 August 2008
Time: 1736
Venue: Sri Pelangi Condo, Setapak

My last post was about my Malaysian Studies test. It was not what I expected. Once I got into the hall, I was really worried.Since I have my presentation as well. When it was our turn to present.We stepped down and prepared ourselves. As the presentation started, the first presenter was Ho Pei Fen. She introduces us and pass it to Wong Pooi Ting to present next.
After about 10mins, the lecturer asked her to stop and ask the next person to present.She haven't even finished presenting her points. We thought maybe it was just too long.After that, Keh Yeen presented part and she was also being asked to stopped. Same thing goes to Keh Seen who presented the next part. Finally, it was my turn to present.I was thinking how could he passed everyone in my group like that? I was just hoping that he doesn't interrupt me as well. I started my presentation and I presented till the end.I was really suprised that he did not asked to me to stop. I was also glad that he did not interrupted me. Finally, it was Pei Fen's turn to present again. She wasn't very happy over the lecturer and she did not present much on her part and just finished off the presentation without any conclusion.

After our presentation, it was our test. I was really worried.After the test started for about half and hour, the lecturer says," Saya akan menghilangkan diri untuk 10minit.Tolong jangan berjalan ke sana ke sini." I will be misssing for 10mins. After that, the lecturer was away and everyone discussed on the answers and some opened their notes to check for answers. You will even hear some of them shouting from the back.. " A A B B C B C D.. " Well, it's just Malaysian Studies. So, who cares..?

Past..! Part 1.. signout.

0 comments: