CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Past..!! Part 2

6:04 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Date: 26 August 2008
Time: 1805
Venue: Sri Pelangi Condo, Setapak

I would say that I am really very unlucky.

I was back in Penang. I brought Transnasional ticket with my friends to go back together. I was quite rushing when I wanted to depart from my uni to the Pudu station. I sat a cab and asked him to send me to TITIWANGSA LRT. He sent me to Wangsa Maju LRT.The difference between this two is so huge.After that, he turned into another road, which makes a huge round and jammed at the road. I was one hour late compared to the time I was supposed to reach the Pudu Station.I tried to ask the counter if I could change the ticket time or not.They say they were sorry.All the tickets were fully sold out. I brought another ticket which cost me Rm40.

When I reach Penang, it was quite late. I boiled the water and didn't realise that there were no water inside the pot. Luckily, my ku lu realised that and off the fire. I was really grateful that the pot did not explode. When I thought that was the worst thing that would happened to me, it is still not the end of my bad luck. I went back to KL on Sunday itself and sit Konsortium Bus. As the bus reaches Ipoh Toll, the bus stops and told us that the bus broke down. I was really very sad and angry and frustrated. I asked the driver what time would the second bus reached? He said, " The company has SENT A BUS DIRECTLY FROM PENANG. You will just have to wait for another 2 hours." I was like.. stunned and stoned.I tried to stop any bus if there are any empty seats inside. Until this small van passes by and asked if we want to go with them and each have to pay Rm30. I have no choice but pay the Rm30 and go up the van with another 2 man and 2 lady. The van was fulled with Malays. I was scared but just can't do anything else.

I reached KL very late and was superb tired. I didn't really unpacked but just bath and goes to sleep. Have you ever been so unlucky in your life??

Past..!! Part 2.. signout.

0 comments: