CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Who am I?

9:09 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Date: 27 August 2008
Time: 2110
Venue: Sri Pelangi Condo,Setapak

If you know my birthday.. you should know what is my horoscope.
If you don't know me really well.. you should know at times horoscope helps.

TAURUS - The Tramp


Aggressive. Loves being in long relationships. Likes to give a good fight. Fight for what they want. Independent but needs love and attention. Extremely outgoing. Loves to help people in times of need. Good kisser. Good personality. Stubborn. A caring person. They can be self centered and if they want something they will do anything to get it. They love to sleep and can be lazy. One of a kind. Not one to mess with. Are the most attractive people on earth!


I find that this description describe me quite well. I know it might be bad for certain personality such as stubborn and self centered. However, this is what I am and I can't do much to change it.


If you really know me,
If you really understands me,
If you really are my true friends,
You should know who I am.


I might be quiet at times.
BUT doesn't mean I am angry.
*I just need some time alone.*


I might looked scary and angry.
BUT doesn't mean I don't want comfort.
*I just need a word from you*


I might looked arrogant.
BUT doesn't mean that I am not friendly.
* I just don't really approach people.*


I might be quite harsh towards other over works.
BUT doesn't mean I don't listen.
*I just want work to be done asap and perfectly.*


I might be alone at times.
BUT doesn't mean I don't want attention and I won't join others.
*I just don't dare to join in case it is some private conversation or others doesn't like me to join*


Do you really know me?
Do you understand me?
Do I know who I am?
Am I who I think I am?

Who am I?.. signout.

0 comments: