CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Past..!! Part 3

6:07 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Date: 26 August 2008
Time: 1736
Venue: Sri Pelangi Condo, Setapak


2 August 2008... What day is this??

It's PC FAIR...!!

I know that it's just a Pc fair. However, I have only been to the Penang' s Pc Fair but not the KL ones. Although I have been in KL for so long but I haven't been to many places. Usually I will rot at home rather than going anywhere.This is because I have no transport.. I have no car.. and I don't want to take public transport.Another reason is also because I am lazy.


I went to Pc Fair in KL with my friends... Vivian and Eugene. My mummy and Daddy.Which one is my mum and which is my dad? Lol!!

The fair was helf in KLCC. It was huge and not that crowded compare to the Penang ones. Maybe it's because it is just Saturday and they organised and divided it into 10 Halls. Therefore, people and separated and doesn't seems so packed.

I like it one thing is because it is really organised. If you are looking for sound system.. Go to Hall 3. If you are looking for Printers.. go to Hall 2. You don't have to look and seek and search. All the sellers are in that hall and you can compare the prices and go back to the stall you want easily.

After some tiring walking we went to Sushi King to eat. We brought this voucher for rm3 and we get 5 plates FOC..!! Before that, we went to Fish Market and got one plate of Fish and Chips FOC as well.. Want to know where I get all these vouchers?? You can get it too.. Just go to


http://mystyle.com.my/v2/

Take a look at the scene...

Past..!! Part 3... signout.

0 comments: