CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Biggest city

2:14 PM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
Well,this is my first post in my blog.However,I'll try to make my blog more interesting.Other than the things that happen around me,I would like to share other things with you that actually happen around us.
Since this is my first post,I would like to share with you some very nice pictures that I found.Before that,which city is the biggest city that you know?New York city I suppose.. However, you might be wrong.The biggest city is the Mexico city.Let me take you tour around the city.

*thousand of houses are located here.*

*Suprise!This is picture has more houses that the previous one*

*Gosh!all these houses looks like organized rubbish or organized toys to me..Don't they looks like thousands or millions of boxes stacked up too?*


*What bout these?Does it looks like some toy house you had in LEGO or even those fake model house you see in property office?*



*Why are all the cars green in colour?Hmm.. I think they love nature so much.However,from far.. It looks like the car is full of slime.Yuck!But still .. the cars looks like those toy cars I used to see in Toys 'R' Us.Lol!Are the cars all free?They seems to be real cheap and anyone can owe a car.*
*Wow!Look at the buses and vans.There are so many venichles on the road.But how come most of them are long long cars.. such as buses and lorries.*


*Is this a market?It really seems to be a very huge market.How come it seems like they only sells pumpkin to me?Hmm.. Does Mexicans eats pumpkin everyday?If they do,they going to turn into a pumpkin one day.Lol!*


*What does this looks like to you?It really looks like a bowl to me.Does Mexicans really so hungry?They are turning the stadium to a bowl instead.What happened to the fork and spoon?They forgot about the fork and spoon.Maybe I should proposed to the Mexicans about that.By the way,what will happen if I were to pour soup into this big bowl?Wakaka.. *


*Yikes!This gives me a feeling of microscope or a duck's leg.Lol!Howeve,it's a very nice design I suppose.Lol!Maybe the designer was eating chicken's leg when he was designing this building.Lol!Nice view!

*Gosh!nice design!But.. is it secure?What if it falls?Yikes!Gulp!I guess I rather stay in a normal terrace house.*

0 comments: