CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Presentation..

8:43 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
There's so much thing I could blog and I am starting to get lazy to blog long long.Lol! I am also very busy to always update my blog but I will always blog about something a day.Anyways,since I have started to blog,I won't stop it. First I would like to blog something that happened a week ago I suppose.



That is my presentation for webpage design.I have to edit a existing webpage.As I have mention before,I was superb tired due to this assignment.On the presentation day, I personally wasn't in a good mood.



*My group members for the webpage design.. webtech group..Took it before the presentation.While we were busy preparing ourselves for the presentation.This fella in red lanyard popped up and took some pictures and took away our tensions..Thanks,doremon..*



However,I wasn't the only one who is not happy at the moment.According to Mr Ong,Maths lecturer in the photo, we are all very good actor and actress which could be able to hide our feelings when come to take pictures.I would like to correct that because I wanted to say that we are very happy when come to take photographs.All the unhappiness will be gone.Other than that, photograph is one thing that could capture the moments of happiness.



Our presentation went quite well.You could visit our newly built website compared to the old one.. The new one is : http://raven.razier.com/ The old one is : http://www1.shore.net/~straub/wpr.htm



After our presentation,we were very relief and we start taking photos of ourselves.We were quite disrespecting to other groups but at least we didn't make any noise.Sorry people for being so bad.. *sniff.. sniff..*


* Martian and me.. Yikes!Is she going to kidnap me to mars?Please .. NOOOO...!*

* Pearl(mei mei).. and me.Younger sister of the twins.Looks cute.. Lol~! Did you spot that there are lots of people walking around and not paying attention in the computer lab?Look at the one in white shirt and long hair.. Mr Ong likes his long hair.. *
* NOOO...! Omg,what you did?This is what he did to himself when he wants to try new things out.. Using his doremon tools.. Lol!*

* Ruby(Jie Jie..),this is the elder sister of the twins.. Don't they look different?Yikes!The one in white behind looks like an alien.. Had martian changed her appearance?Is that her true form?AHHH..!*
*Is this how she looks like??Yikes~!

*This is one picture that I like so much but it is ruined by the lights behind.Sniff..Sniff..*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no...i din changed my appearance =p
but i lk d orange martian!so cute~~~haha!

- martian -

Zhi Zin said...

wahahaha.. i tot tat's u .. no meh?