CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Last month..

3:33 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
I really wanted to start blogging since last month.However, I have been really busy lately.Other than that, I have been through alot of sad things for the past few weeks. Angry, sad, depressed, stress.. All sorts of situations I have been through.I'm really tired and doesn't understand at times.I really don't understand human's nature.However, I am really tired about it. I really just want to forget everything about it.I forgive and forget.Now, I want to blog about the things that I found it's quite interesting for the past one month.

Everything started to attract me when I was having breakfast with my aunts and uncles in a hotel.Marriotte Hotel.. I was there to have my breakfast.It was a very nice place with beautiful scenaries.Let me show you the view from the hotel's spa.*This was taken from the VIP room in the spa.*
Other than that, the hotel provides cars for the customers to drive if they were to rent the car.Look at this beautiful car.













*This car is really a beauty.It is a new yet looks like those cars back in the 50's.*


However , there are some other nice cars which were modified by people.Sadly to say.. they don't have much moral.They are so rich yet they want to park their cars illegally and doesn't want to pay for the parking fees.Take a look...

After seeing all these cars above, I would like to have a nice car too.However, I prefer small cars such as the one below.Isn't it cute?

Talking about cute stuff, there is a few things that I really find that it's cute.Usually the pao we eat that looks like a tortoise is called as 'mi ku' or 'ou kui pao'(according to my friend,pooi ting.)However, this is a new pao that I named it as 'hai pao' or 'crab pao'. Take a look at it.. it's superb cute.



*gong xi gong xi..*

If you thinks that fake animals like this is not cute.. Take a look at this dog.Guess where did he sleeps?RIGHT INSIDE THE MAGNUM SHOP..the place where people buy 3D.. haha.. look how comfortable he is.. looks like his home sweet home..


Whenever you see a dog.. what flashes through your mind?A CAT!!? Yes.. take a look at this fat Persian cat.. If it is in orange colour, it will be a garfield already.(according to my friend,pooi ting.) Which I think is quite true.. .


*It's so fluffy and it looks so fake.. so cute.*

This cat stays in a very nice place also.A place where I am going to stay next year.Look at the beautiful KLCC everyday.Lol..


However.I feels like it's really dirty,It really looks very hazey.I guess this is KL.Dirty enviroment because it's in the city.Talking about dirty.I have seen a very inconsiderate thing happened.I supposed that people should really think before they act.This kind of act would ruin our country.




*What a huge packet of rubbish in the middle of the road.I picked it up and throw it away.So inconsiderate.*

*No matter how good our government trying to do.. there's always a problem to successfully maintaining our infrastucture.*

2 comments:

ahxian said...

haha.... at least in setapak u all 1 gang... i in kampar ALONE....
gonna miss u all so so so so much

Zhi Zin said...

owh... dun like tat la.. we will be gathered together again in one yr time.. dun worry alright?