CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Stealing!!GOSH!NO..!It's a crime..

10:13 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Few days back.. or was it a week ago...




I was walking home towards my friend's car and this was what I saw.


*Some abandoned zinc by the roadside.*
*We saw this youngster talking to the construction worker.Really wonder what is he doing..*

*This guy walked back...*
*The next thing I know.. I SAW A THIEF RUNNING ACROSSED THE ROAD WITH THE ZINC...!OMG... The more I see I feel this fella is really familiar.. Who might it be.. ?*



*We walked close to this guy.. and OMG!Can you guess who he is?He is my friend!WHO IS HE?Look at his butt.. lol.. He is......*drums rolling...*


*He is our.. MR AH S.. CHAI YOKE SENG!haha.. *


Lol!This is just a white lie.The fact is that..



I was walking towards Pooi Ting's car and we were going home.At that moment,we saw this zinc abandoned by the road side.At first we were planning on a bbq session.So,a zinc would really come in handy.So,we called up this friend of mine..Mr Chan Wei Kee..to bring one or two friend along with him to move the zinc.


*Mr Chan Wei Kee that asks others to do his work.Lazy PIG!Lol!*

This Mr Chan asked Mr Chai to come alone.. Pity him.Anyways,so Ah Seng asked the construction men if the zinc belongs to them and could we have a piece or two.They asked us to take it because it doesn't belong to them and it's abandoned there.So,Ah Seng kindly helped us to moved the zinc to Pooi Ting's car.Apparently,the bbq session didn't happen.Sadly,we have to cancelled the plan due to the rainy weather lately.So.. this is the real story behind.Lol!

I still want to thanks Ah Seng for all the hard work and efforts.Thanks lot man.. Lol!Although your hard work didn't worked out.However, you earned my appreciation.Lol..

0 comments: