CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tiring week...

5:31 PM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
It is a superb tiring week.From last monday till this monday, I have not had a good rest.I was rushing to pass up my assignments.Last monday, we have to submit our management assignment.Our topic was on... KFC.

After that, I have to rush my portfolio for my stupid English for communication subject.This idiotic assignment only gives us 5 marks but it consists of 42 pages.There is so much to do but it's only 5 marks.Thanks alot to our English teacher who sets this assignment.I guess she is too free because got no dates.The worst part of this assignment is that, THERE IS ALWAYS AN ERROR ON WHAT I DO.I had edited for at least 3 times and the lecturer says that it is wrong.She never tells me the correct thing because she is not sure what is right either.Gosh!Going nuts so soon.

After stupid English assignment, I have to rush my web page assignment up again.This web page assignment is worst among all 3.This is suppose to be a very simple assignment.Somehow, I don't know what happened, my group did alot.On saturday, I did the web page assignment till 4am.I woke up at 10.30am on Sunday to touch up on my English assignment.I continued doing my webpage assignment till 1.30am.This morning, I was still doing the Powerpoint for the assignment.

Actually it is not so bad.However, I was working on the past Friday in IOI mall,Puchong as Samsung phone promoter.I was working from 11am till 9.30pm.I had to stand for 8 hours and only having 45mins break each at 1pm and 5pm.It was a superb tiring day.My feets really hurts because I was standing for 8 hours with heels trying to approach customers to buy that lousy phone.I was superb exhausted when I reached home because I didn't sleep well on wednesday and slept at 2am on Thursday.This was what I wore on Friday.My working attire.

*This is the top and bottom.It was a black t-shirt and a skirt.*
*Took this pict in the toilet.Sometimes I don't understand myself either.Why do I always take pictures in the stinky and smelly toilet?Lol!*
*This is another pict that I took in the toilet.I looked so sleepy and blur.I was really tired!*
Finally,after one whole week of hardwork.. This is the results of me.
*I am so tired and have to paste SALONPAS on my shoulder.*
*Other than me,there are two fella in my house that is going through the same thing.Guess who's shoulder is this?*
*Another pict to show how tiring we are*

*This bad sister is laughing at her younger sister.Lol!Crazy d.*

0 comments: