CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

tired of everything.. an i'm sorry

8:54 PM Edit This 3 Comments »
GOSH!! Everything isn't really going well for everyone lately.I guess everything started from my big mouth and things are just going haywired lately.I am really sorry to those that I had accidentally hurt for the past few weeks.This semester had really been a hectic and terrible semester.Everyone is going nuts due to the assignments and works from uni.I took down a post lately.Which I am sorry to those that I have mentioned in the post.I suddenly think through and felt that it's really ridiculous and really stupid of me to do all these.This wasn't the meaning of me having a blog.My blog was suppose to write about MYSELF and also other interesting things about the world and things that happened around me.All the good things and not the bad things.There's nothing much I would like to say in this post except stop the 'war' lately and I'm sorry.






I just felt that all these happened because of devil that is trying to drag me to the hell of fire and the pool of sin.I am really sorry.I really am.I need to repent as well.It's really been a bad year for me and I have really been away from God due to so many things.I am really scared now.I really need to return to God's side.






There is always an angel and a devil beside me.It is too easy for me to walk away from God.This is so not good.It is always too easy for me to sin.I really need to get back to God and repent.I am really sorry to those I have hurted and please forgive everything that I have done.




3 comments:

Angel Wong said...

Sigh, your blog reflects me...I've been sooo away from Him

Zhi Zin said...

It's okie.. It's never too late to turn back.I really felt that when my friend talks to me.. the gate of heaven will forever be open for you.

ahxian said...

its true../..