CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Smoking.. =.="

6:33 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Smoking had been practise by people for many many years.However,how long has it been?Actually the history of smoking can be recorded as early as 5000BC.It had been used by the shamans for ritual purposes.I don't know how the ancient cigrattes look like.However,I do like to see the pipe that is still being practise by some old people nowadays.
*Here are some examples of pipe*

The other day,when I was buying chicken rice at Sentosa,Seksyen 17,PJ,Selangor, I saw this old man lighting up his pipe.I find it very cute and I took a few pictures of him.So cute..


*He tried to light his pipe.*

*He thought that he had lighted the pipe but he didn't.So funny..*

I know I shouldn't encourage people to smoke.However, these pictures are just for fun and knowledge.I totally agree with the no smoking champaign.PEOPLE STOP SMOKING!!





*this is what going to happen to your lungs if you keep on smoking*


*Let's ban(bend) smoking together*

*Even the cigrattes doesn't like you*

0 comments: