CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

After finals..

12:55 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
Date: 18 September 2008
Time: 0056
Venue: Sri Pelangi Condo, Setapak

Well, this is the last time I can post a post with this venue. I suppose I won't be coming back to KL, in this house. There's always a time where you can come KL and stay in another place but no longer this house where I had been sleeping for the past 8 months plus.
It had been a part of my memories. There's sweet and bitter times in this house.However, with this sweet and bitter moments added into my life. Life will taste better. I won't be staying with the same people again next year.However, they will still be my coursemates where I will see them as much as now.Since Kampar is such a small town with a HUGE LAKE..!
Anyways, what will happen in the future no one knows.However, at least what I know now is that I will miss certain food around this area and I will miss shopping and hanging out in KL. although I rarely go out. Life in KL is different with life in Penang or Kampar. It's a different kind of life that will add more colours to your life.

However, nothing can be changed now. The thing that I am concern now is MOVING OUT!! You might think it's a small matter. Take a look at the luggage that I have to bring back. This amount of things is just quarter of my belongings. 3/4 of my belongings are already back in Penang. My mum came over the other day to bring all back to Penang.

* The box behind is not mine.. *
* I won't be taking this bed back..Giving it to my brother.*

If you think mine is terrible.. Take a look at Twins' belongings..




If you think theirs is the worst ever.. Think again.. There's always a girl whose belongings is the most among us. WONG POOI TING. She haven't start packing yet.However, I cannot imagine how many things she had and how many rounds she need to do to transfer everything back.
Finally I want to say ...

EXAMS ARE OVER..!

YEAR ONE SEMESTER IS OFFICIALLY OVER..!!!

After finals.. signout.

1 comments:

Angel Wong said...

haha~!!
yea...i have e most stuff but u should have seen e way i pack...damn efficient, according to monica...=)
my stuff occupied my WHOLE car, except for e driver seat..