CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

War : Win or Lose

10:18 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
Date: 11 September 2008
Time: 2255
Venue: Sri Pelangi Condo, Setapak

Do you want to know how was the war today?
>
>
>
>
>
Do you think I win or I lost the war?

The result is..

I LOST..!
I lose to this warrior,Mathematics terriblely..

The fact that I lose might just because I am not good enough. I always lose to this warrior from the day I was born. How I wished I was a Maths freak. I am good at calculating and twisting my brain fast enough. But if I were this person, will I still be in Biomed?

I DON'T THINK SO...!!!

War: Win or Lose?.. signout.

2 comments:

Dorae-ong said...

Aiyo, never mind la, math only ma! Don't be too sad, there is always next time, ha, ha ...

Zhi Zin said...

wah!! I don't want a next time le.I want to throw away the notes..!!