CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

xoxo..

10:30 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Date: 8 September 2008
Time: 1033
Venue: Sri Pelangi Condo, Setapak

Where’s you been, Serena?
And Who am I ? That’s a secret that I’ll never tell.
I know you love me .XOXO


Doesn't this sound so familiar to you?
That's right..!

It's Gossip Girls..

The girls are back and they are now in Hampton. Even I am having my finals now.. I can't stop myself from watching it. It's is so nice. The girls are gorgeous as usual and their dressing are superb nice as usual. They are really hot..! Don't miss it. Episode 2 is out.. Check out the movie and watch it by:
  1. streaming it at www.youtube.com
  2. download it at www.mininova.org

Don't forget to check out their official website too.. http://www.cwtv.com/shows/gossip-girl


I know you love me.. xoxo..

xoxo.. signout.

0 comments: