CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Journey back home..

1:59 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Date: 19 September 2008
Time: 2022
Venue: Ku Lu's house,Penang


Well, since it's just 3 bags.. It shouldn't be a problem for me to carry the luggage back all by my own. I've just OVERESTIMATED myself. I might just be 3 bags.. HOWEVER, with my size and my strength.It's really heavy and troublesome.Let me show you how do I looked like with the 3BAGS..!!


I took a taxi .. WHICH IS THE GREEN COLOUR one.. NEVER TAKE THAT COMPANY Usually from my house to DUta station is only RM6++.Even if it's jam I suppose it would only be RM 10 to the max.But this lousy stupid driver somehow made the meter shot up to Rm14.As I last remember it was Rm6 only.I have no choice other than paying him.However, this is the last time already. There won't be a second time already because I won't be staying in KL anymore. I will be movie to Kampar next year where the cycling society lives.Lol..!

I reached Penang and took a ship back to Penang Island.Have you ever taken the Penang ferry? Let me show you a little of part of the ship. Take a look..

When I reached Penang,I was really tired and I get some rest once I reached home.

Journey back home.. signout.

0 comments: