CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Four out of five..

8:37 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Date: 15 September 2008
Time: 2039
Venue: Sri Pelangi Condo, Setapak

FOUR out of FIVE wars..!!

ONE MORE TO GO..!!
Can't wait for it to be over. I really want this to be over soon.I am half dead over this final.Everything doesn't seem good to me.However, I still thank God for guiding me through and give me wisdom to remember everything that I had studied.

I know I had been away from Him for a long time.I know I had sinned against Him. I thank God again for grabbing my hand once again from running away from Him.From running towards the Road of Perish, HELL.. I thank God for leading me back to the narrow road that lead to Heaven, to His home. Our home that He had prepared for us.

He had done so many things to make me go back to Him. One thing I would like to share here is the email I received from a friend. After I read this email, I really feel so evil.I realised how far away I had been. How God made me realise through this email and make me remember how much He had loved me.

What is this email about?Stay tuned..

Four out of five.. signout.

0 comments: