CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Swimmming day..

2:12 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Date: 20 September 2008
Time: 1222
Venue: Ku Lu's House,Penang

I woke up and watched Moonlight Resonance 25 and 26 and also started watching the Legend of Demigods.In the evening, I went for a swim with Adrian and his friends. After that we went to Fred's thai food for dinner.The food was good that day except for the Tom Kar Kai.. It tasted weird and more to like diluted water with onions or should I called is as Onion Soup. Owh well, Fred is always like that.. Came home and bath and sleep.

I am seriously pretty tired lately.I suppose it's due to the lack of rest while I was facing my finals earlier.

I couldn't really post all these earlier because I have no connection. Therefore,I typed it out daily using my notepad and post it whenever I have connections.

Swimming day.. signout.

0 comments: