CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Another movie addicted..!

12:25 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Date: 10 September 2008
Time: 0026
Venue: Sri Pelangi Condo, Setapak

Before Gossip Girls.. I was already addicted to this movie..
Kept looking forward for another episode hoping that the movie never ends..
I bet you will like it as much as I do..

MOONLIGHT RESONANCE..!!

This is season 2 already. Before this it was named Heart of Greed.

Don't miss the movie.Today's already episode 30.. Can't wait for episode 31. The movie ends with episode 40.Gosh..! Only 9 episodes left.. *cry*

ANYWAYS..!! WHAT AM I DOING..? HAVING MY FINALS KEEP WATCHING MOVIES..! TIME WASTING..! SOMEONE KNOCK MY HEAD..!!
I am now like a download FREAK..! Never stop downloading.. !

Anyways..

HAPPY BURFDAY CHIN MUN KHIN~!!
if i'm not mistaken..

Hope that you are doing alright in USA.. Enjoy your day.. ! It's your day.

Another movie addicted.. signout.

0 comments: