CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Five warriors.. One down..!

8:37 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Date: 6 September 2008
Time: 2038
Venue: Sri Pelangi Condo, Setapak
One down.. 4 More to go..!
Today's paper is English.. I would not say that I totally don't know how to do this paper.However, I would say that it is not an easy paper as well.It is quite tricky. However, what that is past is the past.. I can't do anything to change that.
What I can do now is to look forward to the next paper..
MATHS..!!
Another killer paper. This paper will be taken on :
Date: 11/9/08
Time: 2pm
Venue: SE 103
However, I am now preparing myself for another 2 paper which is the :

ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY..
METABOLIC BIOCHEMISTRY..

However, I will still take some break to relax and sms and not to forget the movie that I cannot miss.. MOONLIGHT RESONANCE..!!
Five warriors.. One down..! .. signout.

0 comments: