CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Day 1 in Penang

12:04 PM Edit This 5 Comments »
Date: 7 May 2008
Time: 0300
Venue: Home Sweet Home,Penang.

Well,it's actually 5th of May 2008.When I write this blog time,it's already 7th of May.5th of May is my cousin's birthday.I would like to wish her happy birthday and all the best to you.Miss celebrating birthday together with you.

It's the night before my birthday.So, as usual, I will hang out with my girlfriends.Another reason is that.. I always hang out with them whenever I am back to Penang.It's like a routine.Anyways,as I was saying, I hang out with them in Bed,Belisa Row.We are suppose to meet up at 10.30pm.So,it's still early when I was out of my house.

So,I went to my ku lu's house first.Since tomorrow morning he is working,so he's not joining me and my girlfriends that night.I went to meet up with him first and bring him some fishball that I brought from the night market.It's very delicious fishball.At about 10.30pm,I left his house and head to Bed.

When I reach Bed,my girlfriends wasn't there yet.So,I waited for a while.When they reached,we sit down,had some drinks and took some pictures.Let's take a look..

That was before 12am where the clock starts ticking on my birthday.

At 12am sharp.. I heard people starts singing Happy Birthday to you,happy birthday to you.. and this voice is really familiar.I turn and look,it's my ku lu.He was holding a birthday cake and walking towards me.I was shocked and suprised.My tears wanted to rolled down but I stand it and funny things happened which made me laughed and tears eventually gone.Lol! Take a look at the scene...


All I want to say is thank you for everything that you have done.It's really sweet.I love you so much and I did had a great birthday.Thank you.Love you so much.


Day 1 + Birthday in Penang.. signout.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad tat u love it.... i love u too.... if i dont i wont even need to go hide at d back of belisa row n count d time... worst part is i even have to run when i got a msg ur goin down or comin out.... haha... its worst den being a thief... haha

Zhi Zin said...

lol.. good.i love you so much.Miss you.. glad that you wont need to go to singapore anymore.xxx

Zhi Zin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zhi Zin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zhi Zin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.