CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Day 2 in Penang

2:24 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
Date: 7 May 2008
Time: 1425
Venue: Home Sweet Home,Penang.
I wanted to blog about the 6th May.However,I don't have the time.I am only able to blog about it today.

Well,it's my BIRTHDAY!! YEAH!!!
I stayed home and rest because I was quite tired.I was home sleeping till 11 something until WAN THENG called from Aussie.I was happy when I heard her voice.We talked on phone for sometime and she was kinda busy so we hung up the phone.

I was awake and I bath and ate lunch at home.After that,I was watching anime with my ku lu.I was home until 730pm.We went out to picked Sara.After that,we headed to Sue's house to meet up with them and picked Javon after that.

We headed to Eden,Hutton Horton Lane.We had our dinner there and we enjoyed our food.After we finished our food,we took some pictures outside Eden.Take a look at the delicious food and the pictures we took..

After dinner we went to Gurney Plaza,we went there intend to watch movie but they don't provide midnight show on Tuesday.So,we plan to go Gurney walk and take a seat and have a drink.We passed by the arcade,we went inside and had 2 race with the Daytona.In the first match, I was in the 5th placing out of 6.In the 2nd match,I was in the 4th placing out of 7.Lol..

After that,we went to SegaFredo to have a seat and took some pictures.Take a look.. *Winkz*

*Problems.. Update later.*


I ended my birthday there.It was 1am of 7th May when we leave SegaFredo.Bye bye birthday.I see you next year again.I wished my wishes came true.. =)

Day 2 in Penang.. Signout.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i doesnt no wat is ur wishes is but i hope my wish itself wil come tru.... keke...

Zhi Zin said...

okie.. hehe.. it's okie.One of the wish already came true.lol.. so happy.xxx