CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Day 4,5,6,7 in Penang.

10:34 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
Date: 11 May 2008
Time: 2236
Venue: Home Sweet Home,Penang.

Day 4 ( 8 May 2008)

I was home online and watching movie from morning until night.I was chatting with my friends and watching a new movie called 古灵精探.I don't know what's the english name of the movie.Earlier in the afternoon,I was busy blogging and having trouble to change the format of the video that I made into the format that is compatible with blogspot.In the end,I found this website which helps me out.Thanks.. =)

Day 5(9 May 2008)

As usual,I was home and doing nothing until the night comes.I don't really like to go out in the afternoon.Feels like an owl.When I was at home,I was watching the same drama that I watch yesterday.I wasn't blogging anything because I was kind of lazy. =p
So,I online checked my mails,friendster,facebook,etc.In the night,I went out with my girlfriends again.We went to this malay shop called jom jom.It's at Bukit Gambir road near the USM.We ate kuey teow special and tomyam soup.It was our supper.Yikes!Fattening.After that,we chat for a while and went home.

Day 6(10 May 2008)

Apparently,my life in Penang is kind of boring as well.I was slept till 12pm.After that,I ate chicken rice for breakfast+lunch.Guess what was I doing again?You're right.. Online and watching movie AGAINThere was nothing much I could do right?After that,in the night,I went to Gloit's a club with my friends and my ku lu.We went there at about 2315.We were out of the place by 2am.It was kinda boring.We went to this place called Green House and ate supper.After that,we head home.I reached home at about 430am.Phew! After I settled down,I was fast asleep till the next morning.


Day 7(11 May 2008)

I was awake by 11am.I slept for only few hours.It was very tiring but I have to wake up for the sake of my mum.It's MOTHER's DAY...! I treat my mum to Pizza Hut,Sunshine Square.We went to Sunshine Square for a while because my mum wanted to see the bedsheet sale.After that,we came home and I went out again and head to my ku lu's house.We reached there and take a short nap and went for dinner for HIS mum's "Mother's Day".We went out to this place opposite PCGHS.We ate lots of different types of hawker food.After that,we headed home and I was sleeping again.I waited for my mum to pick me from my ku lu's house.I reached home and blogged about the things that happened these few days.Now I want to go to sleep again.Feels like a pig now

Day 4,5,6,7 in Penang... signout.

2 comments:

elainelopez said...

what is the new movie u watch hk drama?
hahahahah...... who is acting? what about ?

Zhi Zin said...

erm.. by sonya kwok and ah wong.haha.. erm,it's some kind of police movie one lo.not very new movie la.