CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Day 3 in Penang

2:27 PM Edit This 4 Comments »
Date: 8 May 2008
Time: 1428
Venue: Home Sweet Home,Penang.

This was suppose to be on 7th of May.

As usual,I was home till the night falls.I went out with my ku lu,my girlfriends,Jay,Zul and Javon.We went to Gurney Plaza first to sell off my nokia n95china phoneAfter that, we head to Tanjung Bunga to buy Uncle Burger.

We went to the beach to eat our burger that we brought.We sit down there.Eat and enjoy the night view.After that,we went to Seawind,Tanjung Bunga.It was by the sea side as well.

We ordered some drinks and chit chat there.However,towards the end,everyone starts to get bored.We played some games.. same game where me and my unimates played when we were there.

We played Cap.. tain.. Hook and Mo.. Na.. Li.. Sa.. lol.. This two game made us laughed our heads off and pressing on our stomach.We were laughing all the way and enjoying ourselves.At about 10pm.We left the place and headed home.I reached home at about 10.30 to 11pm.

After that,I watched "The Gentle Crackdown" until 4am in the morning and went to bed.

Day 3 in Penang.. signout.

4 comments:

elainelopez said...

what is captain hool and monalisa?
hahahah ....... the gentle crackdown 1 or 2? hahahah atcually i finish awtching long ago liao .. hahaha ..
eventho i m in germany but i watch movie lagi cepat ... hahahaha ...

Anonymous said...

Hi there...you don't know me, but I came across your page tonite because I was really bored and I googled my name, and here I am. Yes, my name is Sharon Ung too. I don't want to go into details yet, so email me at shar0nung@yahoo.com. Have a good nite!

Zhi Zin said...

elaine..oki eokie.. i know d.I superb slow.I didnt really watch movie when I was in kl okie.I very kuai.. I was studying.Lol.. gentle crackdown 2.. lol.

Zhi Zin said...

btw elaine,monalisa and captain hook is a simple game with actions in it.I'll teach you when u are back.lol..