CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Day 10,11,12.. and Day 13 in Penang.

2:30 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Date: 18 May 2008
Time: 1704
Venue: Home Sweet Home

Day 10,11,12 ( 14,15,16 May 2008 )

Apparently my same old routine follows these few days.I got nothing else better to do than rotting at home and growing mushrooms on my head.The things I do are..

ONLINE..!!
WATCHING MOVIES..!!
CHATTING ONLINE..!!!!
MEETING UP WITH FRIENDS (AT NIGHT)...!!


However,on day 11(15 May 2008),there is something different that I do on that night.I accidentally went to Red Box with my ku lu and sing with his colleagues.My ku lu accidentally sign up for the games that was held that night.However,he didn't manage to win the game.It was quite chanllenging though.


Day 13(17 May 2008)

Finally there's something different in my life today.Rather than rotting at home again.Guess what I am doing..??

I AM GOING TO THE ZOO..!!! Rather than looking at myself rotting,I'll be seeing animals rotting in the zoo.lol!

It's ZOO..! ZOO..! ZOO..!!

I went with my girlfriend and her boy boy.I went with my ku lu also.. Although I walked till I have blisters on my feet.I am glad that I went there.I enjoyed myself looking at the animals and had a good laugh at it also.Other than that,I was kinda chased by the monkeys.They are really scary.Seriously.. ! I took some pictures of the animals.. Take a look.Enjoy! Hope that you will have a passion for the animals too.

I went for KFC in Taiping before we departed home.When I reached home,I was kinda exhausted and I took a good hot bath and I went to bed after that.

Day 10,11,12.. and Day 13 in Penang... signout.

0 comments: