CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Day 8 in Penang

2:54 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Date:13 May 2008
Time:1455
Venue:Home Sweet Home,Penang.

Yesterday was my day8 in Penang.How miserable.I was home watching movie and reading blogs and mails.However,I came across to certain things that I find it interesting.Take a look.

How desperate can a student be during exam?How creative they can be in another way?

Question : Does the object continue to move after it comes to rest?If yes,how high will it go up the slope?

Answer : No.There is an elephant in the way.

Question : Engineer designed... something...He thought he had a good idea,but his boss fired him.Explain.
Answer : Because he slept with his boss' wife.Jothan.. Oh,dear!

Question : Find the distance of the closest approach of the proton and the trajectory.
Answer : Changed the question .. Use calculus to find the identity of a batman.

When you cannot answer,just hang yourself.

Question : If you can't look directly at the chromosome,what colour kitten would you look for in one specific colour cross?
Answer : I would check to see if it had a vagina.

Question : How would you verify the mutants identify by phenotype are true loss for function jaw-D mutation?
Answer : Use the radioactive ooze!Teenage mutant ninja turtle.
Teacher : I wished I could give you marks for this!LOVE IT!
Well,he did expand the spaces in between.




Well,had a good laugh?These kids are really genius.I couldn't even thought to answer it this way.Way to go..! =)
Day 8 in Penang.. Signout.

0 comments: