CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Typical student life

9:02 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Whenever I said a student's life or even a place where students' live.What comes in your mind?
  • Messy place.
  • Studies : Books,tables,chairs,papers..
  • Room: Beds,wardrobes...
  • Bathroom: Shampoos,soaps,toothpaste,toothbrushes,towels..
  • Kitchen: Cups,bowls,plates,foods..
Food.. Food .. Food..What kind of food do you think every student will not missout in their kitchen and their food list?

INSTANT NOODLES~!!!!!!!

Let me show you different types of noodles I have in my house for 7 people.The noodles I show you is just the types of noodles.Don't mention the amount.We have like one box of instant noodles in our house.The thing is that my housemates and I do buy stuff from the market and cook ourselves.Therefore,I cannot imagine the life of others who doesn't cook and only rely on outside food and instant noodles and CANNED FOOD!!!!

Type 1

*This is a noodle that contains duck taste in it.It's so called "duck noodles" or "yak mien"(in Mandarin).

Type 2
*This is our local famous brand "MAGGI".This is the curry flavour.*

Type 3
*This brand is quite new.."Mamee".It has the so called more "elastic noodle" compare to others.This is the Tomyam taste.*

Type 4

*This is one of my favourite brand "CINTAN".This is the mushroom chicken taste.*

Type 5

*This is another production of Mamee.This is the curry flavour.*

Type 6*This is the chicken soup flavour of Mamee.*

Type 7

*This is the new type of cup noodle.This is the Mee Goreng flavour.Spicy one..

Type 8
*This is a type of noodle,it's something like "kuey teow".This type of noodle has no flavouring.This type is where you buy from mini market and cook yourself with whatever flavour your can come out with.Please don't simply add anything make yourself suffer.

Type 9

*This is the bihun type of noodle without flavouring.*

Type 10

*This is my favourite type and brand of noodle.The "Mi goreng"..*

Type 11

*Last but not least,is the noodle type of instant noodle without flavouring.*

I would say wow! 11 different types and brands of noodles in my house.What about you and your housemates?

0 comments: